Itinerary : House of Virgin Mary, Ephesus Ancient City and Temple of Artemis
Duration: 12 hours
If you would like to visit the Terrace Houses (Slope Houses) where the richest Romans lived from 1th to 7th AD. It costs 15$ extra per person includes entrance fees and guiding service. Houses are considered today as a biggest puzzle of the world, and located on the Curetes Street among the ruins of Ephesus. Escape Istanbul for a private day-tour to Ephesus: a city famous for its kings, queens, gods, and legends. See the ruins of Ancient Greece and Rome, including the Temple of Artemis, and visit the House of the Virgin Mary. A representative will transfer you to Istanbul Ataturk Airport. After a short flight to Izmir (50min) you will be picked up by your guide at the Izmir airport. After you have been welcomed you will drive to the Ephesus to visit historical sites. Your first stop is House of the Virgin Mary a top the Solmissos Mountains, where it is believed Mary spent her last living days. Should you wish, guests are allowed to pray and light candles.
Then head to Ephesus, enjoying a downhill walk into the ruins of the once glorious Roman city. Explore sites of huge historical significance, including the Bouleuterion, Temple of Domitian, Hercules Gate, Temple of Hadrian, Library of Celsus, and the Great Theater.
After breaking for lunch, drive to the site of the Temple of Artemis – one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World before flying back to Istanbul.
* Entrance fees
* Parking fees
* Professional English speaking guide licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
* Non-Smoking, air conditioned vehicle and professional driver
* Pick up and drop off
* Both way transfer in Istanbul
* Both way transfer in Izmir
* Domestic Flight Tickets (IST-ADB-IST)
* Personal Spendings
* Any Drinks
* Tip to Guide and Driver
* You can add on your first day itinerary Basilica of St.JEAN or Sirince Village. (Extra)
* Izmir Airport to Ephesus 45 minutes drive
* Kusadasi to Izmir Airport 1 hour drive
* Kusadasi to Hierapolis 2,5 hours drive
* Hierapolis to Izmir Airport 3 hours drive
* Ephesus requires a long walk on uneven surfaces and some steps.
* Terrace Houses in Ephesus require take many steps
* Comfortable shoes and clothes,sun glasses,sun cream, a hat maybe umbrella and swim suit (for Hierapolis tour) are recommended
* To swim in Pool of Cleopatra is extra and you can buy your ticket from reception
* 0-6 years old children are free except domestic flight
Price: Please email us for a Quote.